DRAWING METAL ACCESSORIES
Hey there! Here is a mini-tutorial on how to render metal accessories. In an example below we have a chain necklace, a metal belt and a couple of bracelets. This simple fashion drawing technique will let you add extra realism to your sketches.
SIMPLE DRAWING TECHNIQUE
- Make shadows using a black pencil or dark grey marker.
- Use a dark tone of yellow, such as “Gold” or “Mustard” (Promarker) for gold.
- Use different shades of “Cool Grey” or “Warm Grey” when rendering silver.
- Keep the area with the most intense reflection of light white.
- When drawing dark accessories such as the black bracelet, add the light with white ink gel pen.
These metal accessories were you used in fashion drawing tutorial below.