HOW TO RENDER GLITTER-COVERED FABRIC
In this fashion drawing tutorial, we will learn how to draw glitter-covered material in your illustrations with an easy and effortless technique. Moreover, I prepared a cool template for this class. We will learn how to render shiny texture using markers, pencils and regular sandpaper (100 grit).
GLITTER-COVERED FABRIC RENDERING TUTORIAL
- Sakura Pigma Micron fineliner 0.1 http://amzn.to/2hyWCe5
- W&N Cool Grey 3 Promarker http://amzn.to/2hFgoqL
- W&N Cool Grey 4 Promarker http://amzn.to/2gLVNBf
- W&N Aubergine Promarker http://amzn.to/2hZuFuH
- W&N Burnt Umber Promarker http://amzn.to/2gW1evN
- W&N Blue Pearl Promarker http://amzn.to/2gLZVfD
- W&N Burgundy Promarker http://amzn.to/2hIiXsn
- W&N Ice Grey 3 Promarker http://amzn.to/2hQDKWL
- Prismacolor Premier colored pencils: black, white, yellow, orange, brown http://amzn.to/2ho0yA8
- Sakura white ink gel pen http://amzn.to/2gM1aQW
- Sandpaper http://amzn.to/2bCSLuT
- Winsor & Newton Marker Pad http://amzn.to/2gNHb2P
*If you use markers of a different brand, check out this Promarker color chart to match the colors.
By the way, there is an alternative way of showing glittery texture – using actual glitter✨ If you want your sketch to look more crafty, try these tools:
STEP 1 – SKETCH PREPARATION
In next step, we will follow the video instructions, where I am explaining step by step how to render glittered texture using markers, pencils, and a sandpaper. So you will need a sketch of a figure wearing a garment with glittery texture. Don’t worry if you haven’t prepared any drawing yet. You can start right away by using the free printable template that I prepared specifically for this tutorial. Just click on the image below to download it.